The Resource Center for Independent Living is looking for a Bilingual Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) Coordinator to provide initial orientation and ongoing support to participants in CDPAP. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Meet with participants and their potential employees in the participant’s home to explain the program;
- Obtain signed required documents from participants outlining the rules and regulations of the program;
- Train and review employment packet with participants and their employees while tracking paperwork;
- Monitor and document participant’s ability to manage their services and provide additional trainings as needed; and
- Answer telephone inquiries and/or conflict calls.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Fluency and high-proficiency (reading, writing, speaking) in Spanish or Russian is highly preferred for this position.
Two (2) years of experience working in the Human Services field or relatable work experience is required.
Successful candidates will have a knowledge and understanding of Medicaid along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel is required.
An Associates Degree is preferred; a High School Diploma is required.
Number of Vacancies: 1