Self-Direction is a program funded by the State and Medicaid that allows individuals the ability to live independently in their own homes and the ability to integrate into the community. Each participant as well as each budget are unique. Self-Direction is completely consumer driven. Participants and their Planning Team decide what services will best suit their needs.
The Budget Liaison will perform various accounting functions and participant budget review for the Self-Direction (SD) Department. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Approve and process all SD program budget amendments;
- Review and approve monthly income billing for SD programs;
- Approve all new SD budgets and prepare journal entries as needed;
- Enter new budgets into Excel spreadsheets; and
- Act as a liaison with the Finance Department by attending meetings and relaying information between departments.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
A minimum of two-to-four years of experience with spreadsheet applications is required.
Strong customer service skills and experience in Microsoft Office are required; excellent organizational and analytical skills are required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred. A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Wages: $15.39 per hour
Number of Vacancies: 1