The Resource Center for Independent Living is looking for a Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) Coordinator to provide initial orientation and ongoing support to participants in CDPAP. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Meet with participants and their potential employees in the participant’s home to explain the program;
- Obtain signed required documents from participants outlining the rules and regulations of the program;
- Train and review employment packet with participants and their employees while tracking paperwork;
- Monitor and document participant’s ability to manage their services and provide additional trainings as needed; and
- Answer telephone inquiries and/or conflict calls.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Two (2) years of experience working in the Human Services field or relatable work experience is required.
Successful candidates will have a knowledge and understanding of Medicaid along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel is required.
An Associates Degree is preferred; a High School Diploma is required.
Number of Vacancies: 1