Self-Direction is a program funded by the State and Medicaid that allows individuals the ability to live independently in their own homes and the ability to integrate into the community. Each participant as well as each budget are unique. Self-Direction is completely consumer driven. Participants and their Planning Team decide what services will best suit their needs.
The Training Specialist will oversee broker and participant support worker training to ensure compliance through various regulations. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Ensure all annual training requirements are met for all required brokers and support workers;
- Effectively manage incoming training documents and perform initial quality checks for completeness on all incoming trainings for tracking;
- Routinely provide excellent customer service. Communicate with participants, brokers and workers in a manner that promotes understanding and resolution;
- Enter information into the Excel tracking spreadsheets timely and accurately; and
- Effectively manage a large amount of outgoing training notifications that are sent as a reminder for trainings coming due.
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage.
Who may be considered:
Experience working in a fast-paced environment and one which requires strong attention to detail and the ability to make decisions independently is required.
Strong customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, and experience in Microsoft Office are required.
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Wages: $14.36 per hour
Number of Vacancies: 1